Refunds and Exchanges: 14 Day Guarantee
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, we will offer you an exchange or refund if you notify us within 14 days of the date you received the item, and if it is returned to us in its original condition i.e. it must not have been worn or be initialled (this refers to initials or name tags been applied either by Lanas prints or at home by you).
Important: please read before returning items to us
- If you wish to make a return, either for exchange or refund, please ensure you contact us first, within 14 days of the date you received the item, for an authorisation number as unauthorised returns will not be accepted
- You can do this either by calling us on 01286 673762 or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org with details of the item for return
- Items must be returned in their original condition: we cannot refund or exchange items that have been worn or initialled.
- Unless the item is faulty, we ask that you pay the cost of posting the parcel back to us and, for exchanges, that you contribute £3.00 to the cost of p&p back to you (the cost stays at £2.50 for multiple items)
Refund & Exchange Procedure - step by step
1. Please check the item is in its original condition (not washed or worn) and has not had any initials or name tags attached
2. Contact us for a returns authorisation number within 14 days of the date you received the item
3. Within your parcel, please include the following:
- your name and address
- the original order number and returns authorisation number
-Reason for return/refund or exchange size details
4. Return the item to Lara's prints, First Floor, 5-7 Bangor St, Caernarfon – please note, we are not liable for the cost of returns unless goods are faulty. Please remember to include extra costs (including £3.00 to cover return postage) if applicable for bigger sizes re-ordered, through either a cheque or postal order.
5. We will make a refund to you in the same way that you paid for the items.
N.B. we regret that only replacement goods not refunds can be given on purchases made using Local Authority Clothing Vouchers: please see the terms and conditions of your vouchers for details.
In the event of any items being faulty, please contact us either by calling 01286 673762 , by post, or via email: email@example.com
Non-delivery of goods
Your parcel should normally arrive within 7-15 working days of placing your order. This will increase to 2 - 5 weeks during the peak ordering season (July - September).
If it has not arrived during this time, please check with your local Royal Mail sorting office. Your despatch email will list postage details. If they have been unable to deliver your parcel to you, they will often but not always leave a 'non-delivery' card. If this is unsuccessful, please contact us within 7 days for further assistance.
We will then arrange to send a duplicate order to you as soon as possible.
If your original parcel arrives in the meantime, please contact us immediately to avoid a duplicate order charge.
Please note: The Royal Mail may send you a letter to confirm non-delivery of the original item which we ask you respond to so that we are able to claim for the lost item.
The above policies do not affect your Statutory Rights.